當前位置:首頁 > 教育 > 正文

巴夏:你的選擇,都是你認為是最好的選擇!

你總是選擇你認為是對的選擇 來自巴夏Bashar 04:26 問:

So one more question

還有一個問題

I want to ask about a relationship.

是關于“情感關系”的

巴夏:

Yes

好的

問:

Soul mate or mine

我的靈魂伴侶

I have a tendency to go through...

我有一種傾向,會去經曆…

巴夏:

You have a what?

你有什麼?

問:

I have a tendency...

我有一種傾向…

巴夏:

You have a what?

你有什麼?

問:

I go through

我會經曆……

巴夏:

You choose

你選擇……

問:

I choose to go through many times.

我多次選擇經曆……

巴夏:

Thank you

謝謝

Tendencies mean: “I can't help it.”

傾向,意味着:我無能為力

No responsibility there

這其中,沒有責任

No way to change anything

也沒法改變任何東西

問:

Right

對的!

巴夏:

I choose

我選擇

Now if you're choosing something you don't prefer

現在,如果你(知道)你選擇了某些你不喜好的事物

Now you have something to work with

那你就有工作要做了

Because the first question would be

因為你面對的第一個問題是

What would have to believe is true in order to keep choosing something I don't prefer

我到底相信什麼是真實的(什麼做法是正确的),才會讓我不斷的選擇我所不喜好的事物

Well, if you say

但如果你說:

I have a tendency

“我有一種傾向”

That gives you nothing to work with

那這不會帶給你任何你需要做的事情

No insight into yourself at all

也根本不會帶給你任何内在的洞察力

It's about taking ownership

要拿到(掌控自己人生的)所有權

問:

Yes

是的

巴夏:

Response ability.

應對的能力(責任)

The ability to respond.

所謂的責任,就是你有能力對所發生的事情作出應對

問:

Oh, that's good

哇,這個說得好

巴夏:

So what is the thing that you choose?

那麼,你選擇了什麼呢?

問:

So the thing that I choose is that

我選擇的是……

Going almost back to the coffee question

這情況,有點像我剛才問的喝咖啡問題

參考:

巴夏:咖啡與睡眠

I ramp up my energy to such a degree,

我提高我的能量,達到某種程度

That this counterpart to the relationship comes in

于是,這種能量所對應的親密關系,就會到來

And it has a tendency...

而這種關系會有一種傾向…

巴夏:

It has a what?

它有什麼?

We're selective deaf to concept that don't work for us

對于那些于我們不适用的觀念,我們是選擇性地“耳聾”

問:

I choose this relationship to drag me down

我選擇了讓這種關系把我的振頻拉低下來

巴夏:

Why?

為什麼呢?

問:

That's a good question!

這個問得好!

巴夏:

Do you have a good answer?

你有沒有一個好的答案呢?

問:

No, I don't

不,我沒有

巴夏:

Yes, you do

是的,你有

You're just not paying attention to it

你隻不過沒有把注意力放到它上面去

問:

Yes

是的

巴夏:

Remember what we talked about when we talk about the motivational mechanism within all of you?

記得我們在讨論你們每個人内在的信念系統的激勵機制時,我們所說的内容嗎?

This is an absolute given

這是絕對(如此運作)的

You all always, and I mean there are no exceptions

你們,每個人,總是,我是說“毫無例外”

always move in the direction, choose in the direction of what you believe is in your best interest.

你們總是選擇“你相信對你來說是最佳利益的方向”,并朝這個方向前進

You always move away from what you believe is not in your best interest.

你們總是會遠離“你相信對你來說不是最佳利益的方向”

Therefore

因此

if you know that

如果你知道這一點的話

And you know that's how the mechanism works.

并且你知道這個機制是如何運作的

If you then are choosing something that you know is not in your best interest.

那麼,如果你還是選擇了某些你知道對你不是最佳利益的事物

The only way you would do so

那你會這麼做的唯一原因是

is you have a definition of the thing that makes it seem to be in your best interest more than the other choice.

你對這個東西的某個定義,讓你覺得:它比其他選項,對你來說,更有利益!

You need to find the belief that says that

那個在你耳邊說:(CC信念)

That thing you don't prefer is a better choice than the thing that would actually serve you better

“那個AA雖然讓你更受益,但那個你不喜好的BB,卻是更好的選擇”

Find that belief and let it go

找到CC信念,并釋放它

And then the motivational mechanism will flip around the other way

然後,信念系統的激勵機制就會“反其道而行”

And you will only choose the things that are actually to your benefit

你也将隻會選擇那個真正讓你受益的AA事物

Instead of attaching beliefs to the things that are not to your benefit that make it seem to be to your benefit

而不是在對你無益的事物上粘附負面信念,使之看似對你有益

參考:

巴夏:負面信念,你的障礙!

Making some sense?

有點道理嗎?

問:

Yes

是的

巴夏:

So in saying that you are choosing to do something in a relationship where you feel dragged down

那麼,說回你在情感關系中,會選擇做些拉低你振頻的事情

Why do you choose that?

你為什麼選擇那樣做呢?

What beliefs do you have about yourself that you would attract that experience.

關于你自己,你有什麼樣的信念,才會讓你吸引來這樣的經曆呢?

問:

That I don't deserve to be the energy level that brings the experience in

我不配擁有能吸引這些經曆(情感關系)到來時的能量

巴夏:

Do you really buy that?

你真的接受這樣的觀念嗎?

問:

I buy the concept that..

我接受了……

巴夏:

That you might believe that

你可能相信了

問:

I might believe that

我可能相信了

巴夏:

What do you get out of believing that that you don't deserve that?

如果你相信你不配擁有這樣的能量,那你會從中得到什麼呢?

問:

I get the approval of the people who are my parents

我能夠獲得父母的認可

and the people who think I'm different

以及那些認為我“不一樣”的人的認可

巴夏:

All right

好的

So in other words

那麼,換句話說

You're willing to go for approval

你甯可要别人的認可你

Instead of actually honoring yourself

也不想要尊重自己

and thus honoring them by being yourself ?

也不想通過“做自己”來尊重他們

巴夏:

Yes

是的

Well, there you go.

那你的經曆,不正是你想要的嗎?

You're settling for something that isn't you

你滿足于某些“不是你”的東西

Because you think that that's the right thing to do

因為你認為,那是你該做的正确的事

Because you are looking for their approval to determine who you are

因為你通過尋求他們的認可,來确定“你是誰”(身份)

Is that what you prefer?

這是你喜歡的嗎?

問:

No when you say it

聽你這麼一說,我就不喜歡了

參考:

巴夏:你和自己的關系,是一切關系的基礎

巴夏:

This is why it's so important to identify beliefs

這就是為什麼認定出你的信念,是如此的重要?

Because, you see what I said earlier

現在,你明白我之前說的吧?

Once you actually bring it out into the light

因為,一旦你把你的信念帶到光明之中

And make a statement out of it consciously

并且有意識地對它做個聲明

Doesn't make much sense, does it?

它就變得沒道理了,是不是這樣呢?

問:

No

确實沒道理了

巴夏:

As soon as it's nonsensical, it's gone

一旦你認識到它的荒謬,那麼,這個信念就消失了

Unless you have another belief that says

除非你有另外一個信念在說:

You need to hold onto it

“你要緊緊抓着它不放”

And then you need to find that one too

那麼,你也得把這個信念找到

And let that become nonsensical

讓它也變得荒謬

Because all the things that are out of alignment with your true vibration

因為所有跟你真正振頻不相匹配的信念(事物)

Don't make sense

都是沒道理的

問:

Exactly! Thank you!

正是如此!謝謝你!

巴夏:

You're welcome

不客氣!

巴夏:“做自己”與“讓父母高興”

問:

There’s many things I want to do in life and lots of people I want to interact with, but I profoundly believe it wont’ work for me.

生活中有很多事情我都想去做,有很多人我都想去結交,但我發現這些對我根本不可能

巴夏:

And why do you prefer to profoundly believe that it won’t work?

你為什麼選擇相信“這些對你根本不可能”?

問:

I want to please your parents

因為我想讓我父母高興

巴夏:

To please your parents, alright.

想讓你父母高興嗎?好吧!

Then do me a favor.

那請幫幫忙!

Tell them to live your life for you.

告訴他們,你要為了你自己而活,你要過你自己的生活

Because obviously you don't want to live it for yourself; you want to live it for them.

因為很顯然,你不想為自己而活,你想為他們而活

問:

That's true, yeah.

你說的沒錯,是這樣的!

巴夏:

Yes.

是的

Do you not know that you can really mean it when you say, 'I really do love you Mom and Dad—AND I'm going to do what gives me joy.'

當你對父母說:“爸爸媽媽,我真的愛你們!并且我要去做讓我開心的事!”你難道不知道,你這麼說的時候,說的都是真心話?

You know you can mean it.

而且你也可以這麼地說出你的真心話!

You do not have to feel you're not loving them, that you're not respecting them, just because you want to be who you are.

不要覺得你不愛他們,你不尊重他們,僅僅是因為你想做你自己。

問:

This is true.

你說的對!

你可能想看:

有話要說...

取消
掃碼支持 支付碼