1.What’s the size? 多大尺寸?
90X90 (Ninety by ninety)九十乘九十。
2.What’s the cubage? 體積多大?
0.07M3 (zero point zero seven cube meter) 0.07立方米。
3.What’s the best/last price? 最低價是多少?
¥2.5 (Two point five / Two and a half RMB) 兩塊五。
4.How many designs? 有幾個款式?
Three designs. 三個款式。
5.How many colors? 有幾種顔色?
Three colors. Red, yellow and blue. 3種顔色,紅、黃、藍。
6.How many pcs one CTN? 一箱裝多少件?
12 dozen, 144pcs. 12打,144件一箱。
7.When shall we deliver? 什麼時候交貨?
8.Where shall we deliver? 貨送到什麼地方?
9.30% deposit. 付30%的訂金。
10.Only one sample here. We can’t give you. 這裡隻有一個樣品,不能給你。
11.Too expensive / much. 太貴了。
12.Any discount? 有折扣嗎?
13.Cheaper? 可以便宜一點嗎?
14.Show me this! 給我看看這個。
15.Good quality or ordinary quality? 質量好的還是普通的?
16.¥180 for a set. 180元一套。
17.4 pcs a set. 一套4個。
18.What’s the minimum purchase? 最小起訂量是多少?
19.At least 1 CTN. 至少一箱/件。
20.The minimum purchase is ... units. 最小起訂量是……
21.Can they be mixed? 可以混裝嗎?
22.Mixed packing. 混裝。
23.Just a moment. Let me check. 稍等,讓我查一下。
24.Same price/size. 一樣的價格/尺寸。
25.I will come again tomorrow. 我明天再來。
26.Where are you from? 你是什麼地方的人?
27.What’s your name? 你叫什麼?
28.May I have your card? 請給我一張您的名片,可以嗎?
29.This is my card. 這是我的名片。
30.Stapler, please. 請給我訂書機 。
31.Calculator, please. 請給我計算器。
32.Adhesive tape, please. 請給我膠帶。
33.Here’s our catalogue. 這是我們的目錄。
34.Here’s my card. 這是我的名片。
35.What’s the material? 什麼材料做的?
36.The cost of raw material is increasing. 原材料價格上漲。
37.Out of stock. 沒現貨。
38.Do you have samples? 有樣品嗎?
39.Can I buy a sample? 能買一個樣品嗎?
40.We’ll give the money back when you place an order. 下單時退錢給你。
41.Please have a seat. 請坐。
42.How are you doing? 你好!
43.Nice/Glad to meet/see you. 很高興遇見/見到你。
44.Me too! 我也是!
45.You are welcome! 不用謝!
46.Come again next time.下次再來。
47.Have a nice trip. 一路順風。
48.Would you like some water? 要喝水嗎?
49.You can visit our website. 你可以上我們的網站。
50.You can go to/visit our factory. 你可以去我們的工廠看看。
産品介紹
1. They are not only as low-priced as other makers, but they are distinctly superior in the following respects.
我們的産品不僅與同等産品一樣價位低廉,而且在以下一些方面更具有先進之處。
2. You will get a 30% increasing production upon using this machine and also it allows one people to perform the task of three people.
使用這台機器可以使生産率提高30%,同樣也可以使三個人所做的工作,由一個人就可以完成。
3. This kind of bicycle can be folded in half and handy to carry around ,especially useful during traveling and traffic jams.
這款自行車可以折疊成一半那麼大,便于手提,特别适用于旅行或交通擁擠時。
業務範圍介紹
1. We introduce ourselves as dealers in bicycles and spare parts. We have been in this line for over two decades.
我司為自行車及其配件的經銷商,從事該行業20餘年。
2. We are in a very good position to supply most grades of canned fish at competitive prices and for good delivery.
我們在供應最高級罐裝魚方面具有競争性的價格和及時的交貨期的優勢。
3. We are in a position to accept orders against customers samples specifying design, specifications and packaging requirements.
我們可以接受顧客對于樣品個性設計、規格及包裝要求的訂單。
不降價
1. If you compare the quality of our good with that of other country, you will see our price is very reasonable.
如果拿我們的産品質量與其它國家的相比,你會發現我們的價格是非常合理的。
2. Our offer might be a bit high, but you will soon make bigger profits when market fluctuation stopped.
我們的報價也許有點高,但你很快會發現當市場波動停止時你會獲利頗豐。
3. If you double the order, we may consider giving you a 8% discount.
如果訂單翻倍的話,我們可以考慮給你8%的折扣。
請求當代理
1. We believe that many years of our experiences in international trade will
undoubtedly meet your requirement.
我們相信我們多年的國際貿易經驗能夠毫無疑問地符合貴司的要求。
2. With our rich experience in marketing your products in our city, we have the ability to increase the turnover to 50,000 $.
基于我們對貴司産品在我們市場上的豐富市場經驗,我們有能力将營業額做到50,000美金。
3. We can be a good agent because we have a group of well trained salesman.
我們能夠勝任代理,因為我們有一支訓練有素的銷售隊伍。
告知包裝材料等
1. Our packing is strong enough to withstand bumping and rough handling under normal conditions.
我們的包裝足夠堅固,正常情況下經得起碰撞和野蠻搬裝運。
2. The cartons lined with plastic sheets are waterproof.
内襯塑料袋的紙箱可以防水。
3. Cartons are not likely to be mixed with wooden cases while in transport or storage, so that the rate of breakage is lower than that of wooden cases.
紙箱在運輸和儲藏時不能和木箱混在一起,這樣破損率比與木箱在一起要低。
貨運通知
1. We are pleased to advise you that 100 dozen shirts under order KAB/2004 have been shipped per S.S.'Fengqing'.
很高興告知你方,訂單号為 KAB/2004 的100打襯衫已由“Fengqing”号船運出。
2. We wish to advise you that the goods your ordered have been shipped today.
很高興告知你方,你們所訂的貨物今天已運出。
3. The shipment will be made in three equal monthly installments, beginning fro next month.
貨物将從下個月開始按月分三期運送。
索賠回應
1. We regret to hear that the goods you received are not of the quality expected.
我們遺憾地獲悉你收的貨物未達你所期望的質量。
2. We regret the loss you have suffered and agree to compensate you $800.
我們為你方遭受的損失表示歉意并同意賠償800美金。
3. We are willing to give you an 18% allowance of the next shipment to compensate you for the loss.
我們願在下批貨給你18%的補償來賠償你方損失。
有話要說...