當前位置:首頁 > 教育 > 正文

初學者愛上英語詩歌 自然之美03:雲(mp3+中英)


I bring fresh showers for the thirsting flowers,

我為焦渴的鮮花,從河川,從海洋,

From the seas and the streams;

帶來清新的甘霖;

I bear light shade for the leaves when laid

我為綠葉披上淡淡的涼蔭,當他們

In their noonday dreams.

歇息在午睡的夢境。

From my wings are shaken the dews that waken

從我的翅膀上搖落下露珠,去喚醒

The sweet buds every one,

每一朵香甜的蓓蕾,

When rocked to rest on their mother's breast,

當她們的母親繞太陽旋舞時,搖晃着

As she dances about the sun.

使她們在懷裡入睡。

I wield the flail of the lashing hail,

我揮動冰雹的連枷,把綠色的原野

And whiten the green plains under,

捶打得有如銀裝素裹;

And then again I dissolve it in rain

再用雨水把冰雪消溶,我轟然大笑,

And laugh as I pass in thunder.

當我在雷聲中走過。

課堂筆記
詩人通過第一人稱“我”來描述“雲”的一連串的動作和形态,使雲變得活靈活現。從詩歌的語音層面看,本節采用了雙行押韻、句首押韻、頭韻等技巧,節奏抑揚頓挫,極富音樂美。同時,詩人還精妙地運用了拟人、比喻、誇張、重複等修辭手法,賦予了自然界以強大的生命力。例如,本節的最後三行開頭都重複使用了and一詞,不僅加重了語氣,渲染了氣氛。同時使語句之間起到了前後呼應的效果。

你可能想看:

有話要說...

取消
掃碼支持 支付碼