成為空姐空少可以說是很多小夥伴的夢想,不過,大家首先得知道自己的英語是不是過關了呢?在面試就職後,英語可以說是如影随形,今天小沃就為大家分享一些空姐、空少常用的英語!
before take-off
起飛前
1. morning, madam(sir). Welcome board!
早上好,女士(先生)。歡迎登機!
2. May I introduce myself, I'm ___, the chief purser of
this flight.
請允許自我介紹。我叫___,本次航班的乘主任務長。
3. Morning, sir. Welcome aboard. Business class or economy?
早上好,先生。歡迎登機。坐公務還是經濟艙?
4. Follow me, please. Your seat is in the middle of the cabin.
請跟我來,您的座位在客艙中部。
5. An aisle seat on the left side ------ here you are, sir.
是左邊靠走廊座位------這是您的座位。
6. I’m afraid you are in the wrong seat. 20c is just two rows behind on the other aisle.
恐怕您坐錯位子了,20c正好在那邊走廊的後二排。
7. excuse me for a second, I’ll check.
請稍等一下,我查查看。
8. The plane is about to take off. Please don’t walk about in the cabin.
飛機馬上要起飛了,請不要在客艙内走動。
9. You know the weather in Hong Kong is not so good. it has been delayed.
你知道香港的天氣不太好,飛機延誤了。
10. Air china flight ca937 leaves at 0730 in the morning.
中國國際航空公司ca937航班,上午7:30起飛。
11. Flight no. 926, leaving Tokyo at 1740, flies nonstop back to Beijing.
ca926航班17:40離開東京直飛回北京。
12. You’re flying economy class. Is that right?
您是坐經濟艙,對嗎?
Emergency situation緊急情況
1. Fasten your seat belts immediately. The plane will make an emergency landing because of the sudden
breakdown of an engine.
馬上系好安全帶。由于飛機發動機出現故障,将做緊急迫降。
2. Don’t panic!
不要驚慌。
3. Our captain has confidence to land safely. All the crew members of this flight are well
trained for this kind of situation. So please obey instructions from us.
我們的機長完全有信心安全着陸。我們所有的機組人員在這方面都受過良好的訓練,請聽從我們的指揮。
4. Take out the life vest under your seat and put it on!
從座椅下拿出救生衣,穿上它!
5. Don’t inflate the life vest in the cabin and as soon as you leave theaircraft, inflate it by
pulling down the red tab.
請不要在客艙内将救生衣充氣!一離開飛機立即拉下小紅頭充氣。
6. Put the mask over your face!
戴上氧氣面罩!
7. Bend your head between your knees!
把你的頭彎下來放在兩膝之間!
8. Bend down and grab your ankles.
彎下身來,抓住腳踝。
9. Get the extinguisher.
拿滅火器來!
10. Open seat belts. Leave everything behind and come this way!
解開安全帶,别拿行李,朝這邊走!
11. This plane has eight emergency exits. Please locate the exit nearest to you.
本架飛機有八個安全門,請找到離你最近的那個門。
12. Jump and slide down!
跳滑下來!
空乘服務英語
1、歡迎您乘坐南航班機。
It’s nice to have you aboard China Southern Airlines.
2、請出示您的登機牌。
May I see your boarding pass?
3、我來為您引座。
I’ll show you your seat.
4、請随我來。
Follow me, please.
5、我幫您拿行李好嗎?
May I help you with your bag?
6、為了使飛機在起飛時保持配載平衡,請您按指定的座位入座。
You should take your assigned seat, for the plane must keep its balance when ittakes off.
7、這是呼叫鈕,如果需要我們幫忙,請按一下。
This one is the call button, if you need us for anything, please push it.
8、請将您的椅背調直。
Please put the back of your seat in an upright position.
9、讓您感到舒适是我們的職責。
It’s our duty to let you feel as comfortable as possible.
10、請把您的箱子放在行李架内。
Please put your box in the overhead bin.
11、您不能把行李放在這兒,過道不能堵塞。
You may not leave the baggage here. The aisle shouldn’t be blocked.
12、由于機械故障,航班已延誤,機械師們正在對飛機進行仔細檢查。
The flight has been delayed due to some mechanical troubles. The engineers aremaking a careful examination of the plane.
13、由于地面有霧,本次班機将延誤約兩小時。
The flight will be delayed about 2 hours due to ground fog.
14、由于空中航路擁擠,我們要等待通行許可(才能起飛)。
Owing to the heavy air traffic, we’ll wait until a take-off clearance is given.
15、我們須等待跑道上的冰被清除。
We have to wait until the ice on the runway has been cleared.
16、我們的飛機要裝完貨才能起飛。
Our plane can’t take off until the cargo is loaded.
17、我們正在等待幾位乘客辦理登機手續。
We are waiting for a few passengers to complete boarding formalities.
18、如果有進一步的消息,我們會立即通知你(們)的。
If we have any further information, we’ll let you know immediately.
19、請您回到您座位上好嗎?飛機馬上要起飛了。
Would you please return to your seat? The plane is taking off soon.
20、請在安全帶信号消失前坐在座位上,系好安全帶。
Please stay in your seat and keep your seat belt fastened until the sign hasbeen turned off.
21、飛機馬上要起飛了,請不要在客艙内走動。
The plane is about to take off. Please don’t walk about in the cabin.
22、頭等艙乘客的盥洗室/廁所位于前艙,其他乘客的在後面。
The toilet for first class passengers is located in the front of the cabin andthe one for other passengers in the rear.
23、盥洗室/廁所有人用着。
The lavatory is occupied.
24、盥洗室/廁所沒人。
The lavatory is vacant.
25、您可放下遮陽闆,關掉閱讀燈,系好安全帶,這樣您能好好休息一下。
You could draw down the window-shade and turn the reading light off and fastenyour seat-belt so that you can take a good nap.
26、為确保飛行和通信系統的正常操作,請您不要使用手提電話/激光唱機/調頻收音機。
In order to ensure the normal operation of airplane navigation andcommunication system, you are kindly requested not to use your cellularphone/CD player/FM receiver.
27、我們前方有大雷雨,無法穿越。我們決定返回杭州。非常抱歉由此給您帶來的不便。
There is a heavy thunderstorm ahead of us. We have no way to pass it. So wehave decided to return to Hangzhou. Much to our regret for the inconveniencethat may cause you.
28、我們馬上要供應飲料了。請放下您的小桌闆。
Now we’ll be serving drinks. Please pull down your tray table.
29、先生,您想要杯香槟嗎?
Would you like a glass of champagne, sir?
30、您想來點熱/冷飲料嗎?
Would you like something hot/cold to drink?
31、您是要淡茶還是濃茶?
How do you like your tea? Weak or strong?
32、咖啡還未沖好,來杯熱茶好嗎?
Coffee isn’t ready yet. Would you like to have a cup of hot tea instead?
33、您想在飲料裡放點冰塊嗎?
Would you like some ice in your drink?
34、小心燙手!
It’s hot! Mind your hand.
35、您喜歡直喝威士忌還是加冰塊?
Would you like your whisky straight or on the rocks?
36、您準備現在用午餐嗎?
Are you ready for your lunch now?
37、我們馬上給您提供正餐。這是茶單。
We’ll soon be serving dinner. Here is the menu.
38、您想要吃什麼?烤牛肉還是熏火腿?
What would you like to have? Roasted beef or smoked ham?
39、我們機上配備的餐食既有中式口味也有西式口味。
Our meals on board are designed to meet both Chinese and Western tastes.
40、我們有多種菜肴供您選擇。
We have a selection of dishes for you.
41、先生,您還要點别的什麼嗎?
Would you like more of anything, sir?
42、您要什麼樣的牛排?嫩點的、适中的、還是老點的?
How do you like your steak done? Rare, medium or well-done?
43、對不起,魚沒有了。您能換一道菜嗎?我們有雞……您想來點嗎?
I’m sorry. There is no more fish left. Can you make a change? We havechicken…Would you like some?
44、這是您的小菜,這是您的牛排,請慢用。
This is your hors d’oeuvre and this is your steak. Please enjoy your meal.
45、對不起,讓您久等了。
I’m sorry for keeping you waiting.
46、您能喜歡我非常高興。再來點嗎?
I’m glad you like them. Would you like to have some more?
47、您對這頓飯還滿意吧?
How do you like the meal?
48、您介意我把這些東西拿走嗎?
Would you mind me taking these away?
49、您可以就如何提高機上質量給我們提些建議嗎?
Could you give us some advice on how to improve our inflight service?
50、這是本次航班的紀念品,但願您能喜歡它。
This is our flight souvenir. I hope you’ll like it.
51、您買點機上免稅商品嗎?
Would you like to buy some duty free items?
52、請您讓開過道,以便讓其他旅客通過。
Could you please step aside and allow the other passengers to go through.
53、如果您需要任何幫助,請按呼喚鈴;如果您想閱讀,請打開閱讀燈;如果您需要休息,可以按住座椅扶手上的按鈕,身體向後仰,放倒座椅靠背。這是通風孔,您可以把它向任意方向調節,或向右旋緊關掉。
If you need any help, please press this call button. If you want to read, youcan turn on the reading light. If you’d like to have a rest, you can press thisbutton on your armrest and lean back at the same time. Here is the air vent.You can turn the knob here in whichever direction you like, or you can turn itoff by turning it tightly to the right.
54、我理解您,我替您去看看是否有空座位,請您暫時坐在這個座位。
I appreciate your problem and I’ll see if there is any empty seat. Would youplease sit here for the time being.
55、根據最新規定您可以升艙,不過要付差價部分的錢。
According to the latest regulations, you can upgrade your class, but you haveto pay the extra.
56、請您配合一下不要把行李放在緊急出口旁邊。您可以把它放在座位下面。
I’m afraid you can’t leave your bag there. You are sitting next to theemergency exit. I think you may find there’s enough room to put it under yourseat.
57、對不起,請回到座位上,飛機馬上起飛,廁所暫時停用。
Excuse me. Would you please return to your seat? We are taking off soon, andthe lavatory has been suspended.
58、請您把孩子抱在安全帶外面,對孩子會舒服些。我們有加長的安全帶。
Excuse me. Would you please hold your baby outside the seat belt. That will
be more comfortable for the baby. I can get you a supplementary seat belt.
59、對不起,請您們幾位談話聲音小些,以免影響其他客人休息。
Excuse me, but could you talk softly to avoid disturbing the others.
60、起飛後您可以使用手提電腦,但下降時請關閉。
After take-off you may use the laptop computer but not during descending.
61、幾分鐘之後我們将提供飲料(快餐、餐食),請放下您前面的桌闆。
In a few minutes we’ll be serving drinks (snacks, meals).Please pull down theseat table in front of you.
62、您想喝點什麼飲料嗎?我們有礦泉水,橙汁,可口可樂,雪碧等,您喜歡哪一種?
Would you like something to drink? We have mineral water, orange concentratejuice, Coca Cola, Sprite and so on. Which do you prefer?
63、您喜歡淡茶還是綠茶?
How do you like you tea, Weak or strong?
64、對不起,我們服務時您睡着了,沒有叫醒您,現在您想喝些什麼?
Sorry, you were sleeping while we served. I didn’t want to interrupt you. Now,what would you like to drink?
65、您喜歡您預定的牛排烤幾成熟?嫩些,中等,還是老些?
How would you like your steak? Rare, medium or well-done?
66、我們可以為您提供素食。飛機上備有素食。但您在訂票時提出申請會更有幫助。
We can serve you a vegetarian meal. We have vegetarian food on board. But itdoes help if you request for special meal when you book your ticket.
67、哪位旅客預定了猶太餐(素食,兒童餐,穆斯林餐)?
Who has ordered Kosher meal(vegetarian food ,baby food, Moslem food).
68、您需要多少牛奶?您覺得牛奶熱嗎?
How much milk do you want? Do you think the milk is warm enough?
69、是的,我們飛機上有搖籃,但您要換到前客艙就坐。
Yes, we have a little cot on board. But you have to change to the front cabin.I’ll set up a cot right there.
70、當安全帶信号燈亮起來的時候,比如颠簸時,您應該把孩子從搖籃中抱起,抱在懷裡,系好安全帶。
You should remove your baby from the bassinet whenever the Fasten Seat Beltsign is switched on, for example, during turbulence, and hold your babby inarms with the seat belt fastened.
71、您需要給孩子換尿布的話,請到洗手間,裡面有一個小桌闆。如果您需要幫助的話,請告訴我們。
You can go to the lavatory if you want to change the diapers for the baby.There’s baby change table there. If you need any help, please don’t hesitate tocall us at any time.
72、您需要買一些免稅物品嗎?今天航班上的物品品種繁多。
Would you like to buy some duty-free goods? We have a wide selection on boardtoday.
73、我們的免稅商品都是世界名牌,我們可以承諾這些商品都是質優價廉的。
Our duty free merchandises are very famous worldwide, and we can assure youthat they are of the best quality and the prices are rather low.
74、這種商品是中國特産,非常有名,值得一買。
This is one of the Chinese specialties. It’s famous and worth buying.
75、我們接受美圓的旅行支票和主要信譽卡,比如維薩卡,運通卡,萬事達卡,JCB卡等等。
We accept US dollar traveler’s checks and such major credit cards as VISA card,American Express, Master card, JCB card and so on.
76、打攪一下,落地前請您填寫這些表格,以方便您辦理海關,移民,檢疫等手續。
Excuse me , would you please fill out these forms before landing? You’ll needthem when you go through Customs, Immigration and Quarantine.
77、如果您在填寫表格時有疑問或困難請找乘務員,我們很高興為大家服務。
Please do not hesitate to call us if you have any questions or difficulties infilling out these forms. We are very glad to be at your service.
78、根據當地政府檢疫的規定,嚴禁旅客攜帶任何新鮮水果,鮮花,奶制品,肉類,動植物種子等入境。
According to the regulations of Quarantine of the local government, passengersare not allowed to bring in any fresh fruit, cut flowers ,diary products, meat,animal or plant origin.
79、别太緊張,咱們去清洗一下傷口,放松。我去取急救藥箱。請用紗布按住傷口,我來調節座位。躺下,休息一會。
Don’t get nervous. Let’s go to wash the cuts. Take it easy. I’ll go and get thefirst-aid kit. Please press the wound with gauze. I’ll adjust the seat back.Lie down and have a rest.
80、很遺憾,飛機上沒有醫生。不過機長已經決定在附近的備降機場着陸。停機坪上有救護車等侯,希望您盡快痊愈。
I’m sorry to tell you there are no doctors here. But the captain has decided toland at an alternate airport nearby. There will be an ambulance on the apron.We hope you ‘ll be all right in no time.
81、留神腳下,外面在下雪(下雨),當心劃倒。
Mind your step please. It’s snowing (raining) and very slippery outside.
82、北京比東京晚一小時,在同一天。
Beijing is one hour behind Tokyo on the same day.
83、紐約比北京早12小時,但晚一天。
New York is 12 hours ahead of Beijing but one day behind.
84、對不起,由于本機場天氣狀況不好,我們的航班将被延誤。我們要等到天氣條件好轉才能起飛。
We are sorry to inform you that our flight will be delayed due to theunfavorable weather conditions at this airport. We have to wait till theweather gets better.
85、由于地面大霧航班将要被延誤兩小時。我們要等到霧消散才能起飛。
Our plane will be delayed for about two hours due to heavy ground fog. We haveto wait till the fog lifts.
86、由于能見度太低目的地機場已關閉,我們的航班将轉航至備降機場并過夜。過夜的食宿安排由航空公司提供。
The flight will be diverted to an alternate airport and stay overnight therebecause the destination airport is closed due to poor visibility. The overnightaccommodation will be provided by the airline.
87、由于目的地機場的罷工,我們将飛往備降機場,預計50分鐘後降落。
We’ll have to fly to an alternate airport because of a strike at ourdestination airport. We expect to land in 50 minutes.
88、塔台通知我們目前沒有停機位,請大家在飛機上等待。
The control tower has informed us that our assigned parking area is not yetclear. We have been asked to wait here for a moment.
89、機長通知由于我們遇到強大的頂風,飛機需要在杭州機場加油。預計到達時間将要晚50分鐘。
The captain has informed us that due to a strong adverse wind, our plane needmore fule. So we will land at Hangzhou airport for refueling. And the estimatedtime of arrival will be 50 minutes behind the schedule.
90、有3名無人陪伴兒童,年齡分别是7歲,5歲和4歲。請你來照料他們。頭等艙(經濟艙)有一名CIP(VIP,遣返人員),兩名旅客訂素食(穆斯林餐,猶太餐)。
There are 3 UMs aged seven, five and four. I’d like you to take responsibilityfor them. There’s one CIP (VIP, repatriate) traveling first class(economy class).Wehave two passengers who have ordered vegetarian meals(Moslem food, Koshermeal).
91、在服務中,無論是哪一種服務,乘務員都要注意相互協調,特别是餐飲服務,避免漏送,或将飲料打翻在旅客身上。
During the service, whatever kind it is, all the attendants should coordinatewith each other, and pay special attention to meal and beverage service toavoid missing delivery and not to splash on the passengers.
92、旅客下飛機以後進行最後一次客艙檢查,确認旅客沒有丢下任何物品,如發現任何遺失物品,請轉交地面服務員或事物招領處。
One final check is necessary after the passengers have deplaned. We must besure that the passengers haven’t left behind any personal effects. If any arefound, they are turn over to the ground attendants or the Lost and Found.
93、總之,機組成員之間良好的協作是每次航班順利運作的核心。
In general, good coordination among the members of the crew is the heart ofsmooth functioning on each flight.
94、乘務員的化妝訓練在許多方面與職業模特接受的訓練相似。
The stewardess training in grooming is in many ways similar to the trainingthat the professional model might receive.
95、這項工作讓人感到興奮的是有機會到世界各地觀光。即使飛國内航班在自己的國家旅行也是滿不錯的。
One of the things that make the job exciting is the opportunity to spend timein different parts of the world. Even traveling within one’s own country on adomestic.
96、語言學習非常重要,尤其是英語,因為我們首先要能和旅客交流,還要學會在國外機場報告故障設備,在緊急情況下給乘客發出命令。
Language study is very important, especially English. We must be able tocommunicate with the passengers, learn to report a cabin fault at a foreignairport and give out instructions in the case of an emergency.
97、無論有多少航空公司幕後的工作人員為航班的成功做出貢獻,也無論有多少其他人參與了面對面與旅客的接觸,隻有乘務員給旅客留下了持久的印象。
No matter how many behind-the-scenes airline personnel contribute toward thesuccess of the flight, or how many others participate in the face-to-facecontact with the traveling public, it is the cabin attendant who makes the mostlasting impression on the passengers.
98、舷梯已經放好。現在您可以拿着行李下飛機了。
The ramp has just been put in its position. Now you can get your belongings anddisembark.
99、對不起,先生。可以讓這位老先生/老太太先走嗎?
Excuse me, sir. Would you please let this old man/granny go first?
100、感謝您乘坐我們的班機,希望能有幸再次和您見面。
Thank you for flying with us and hope to have the pleasure of being with youagain.
内容來自今日頭條上一篇
解秘“太極十三勢”
下一篇
十二地支——辰土詳解
有話要說...