小時候詞不達意,長大後言不由衷。
When I was a child, I couldn't express my meaning, but when I grew up, I didn't mean it.
你總會輸給一個人,即使你不承認。
You always lose to someone, even if you don't admit it.
世界上那麼多泛泛之衆,哪來那麼多鐘情于我呢。
There are so many people in the world who love me so much.
稍有點失望就想着逃離。
A little disappointed, just want to escape.
為了愛 我們都在做着原本不擅長的事情
In order to love, we are all doing things we are not good at
最脆弱的感情,是沒有辦法被保護的,所以還是不要建立。
The most vulnerable feelings can't be protected, so don't build them.
我們依舊是朋友 是永遠不會聯系的朋友
We are still friends, friends who will never contact
笑着流着淚和這個不堪的世界握手言和
Smile, shed tears and shake hands with the unbearable world
格局是被委屈撐大的,溫柔也是懂事換來的。
The pattern is supported by grievances, and tenderness is also bought by being sensible.
我無法控制自己對你的難以忘懷,可是我關于你的一切已經再也沒有了期待。
I can't control my unforgettable for you, but I have no expectations for you anymore.
世 上最糟糕的感受,就是不得不懷疑先前深信不疑的東西。
The worst feeling in the world is to have to doubt what you believed before.
“你總是擔心會失去誰 現在想想 又有誰擔心失去我”
'You always worry about who you will lose. Now think about who is worried about losing me'
其實你也知道,任何需要你盡力去讨好的感覺,都不會長久。
In fact, you also know that any feeling that you need to try your best to please won't last long.
我知道,我很普通,所以無所謂啦,你想走就走。
I know, I'm very ordinary, so it doesn't matter. You can go if you want.
有話要說...