沒關系,讓你擁有自己的世界。不用麻煩了,這是我最後的溫柔。
It's all right. Let you have your own world. Don't bother. This is my last tenderness.
我期待幸福,在未來多久;你期待他未來的幸福。
I look forward to happiness, how long in the future; You look forward to his future happiness.
全世界都無法理解。如果你不明白,我無話可說。
The world couldn't understand it. If you don't understand, I have nothing to say.
我想哭,但是我已經不知道怎麼哭了。
I want to cry, but I don't know how anymore.
就是這樣,請不要幻想,他走過,就再也回不去了。
That is, please do not fantasy, he passed, can not go back.
不要喝酒,不要晚上一個人吹冷風,也不要再來找我。
Don't drink, don't blow alone at night, and don't come to me again.
有多少人把愛另一個人當成友誼。又有多少人,以笑話的形式說了真話。
How many people love another person as a friendship. How many people, in the form of a joke, told the truth.
當我們最需要一個人依靠的時候,最終往往是靠自己度過。
When we need someone to lean on most, we often end up relying on ourselves.
不要融在不同的圈子裡,傷害别人,也傷害自己。
Don't mix in different circles, hurt others, hurt yourself.
你明明知道我是細節的分解者,所以我不得不冷暴力。
You know I'm a decomposer of details, so I have to be violent.
我不想等任何人。我會等紅燈和雨停了。
I don't want to wait for anyone. I'll wait for the red light and the rain to stop.
曾經的承諾,現在變成了不值一提的傷心事。
Once the promise, now become nothing sad.
溝壑難平,山海不複在,人間煙火不屬于我。
The ravines are hard to level, the mountains and seas are no longer there, and the fireworks on earth do not belong to me.
有話要說...